The following campus services are available remotely. We look forward to hearing from you and are eager to help!
Reference librarians and the help desk are available online and via Zoom. 访问 拉姆库 hours page for most up to date information.
资源 for online researchers during COVID-19 shutdown. If you need part or all of a book available digitally, get in touch with us through the channels listed above and we’ll be happy to help.
Information Technology 服务
ITS is available for phone, chat, and e-mail support as follows:
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
The Help Desk will also utilize other tools such as TeamViewer and Zoom video to provide remote and virtual support. Your support tech will invite you into these sessions as part of the normal information gathering.
The ITS HelpDesk strongly encourages students to e-mail support requests to helpdesk@mg摆脱网站.edu and to include a call-back telephone.
Remote WiFi Hotspots
The University System of 新汉普郡 ITS has created remote wifi hotspots for students and 教师 at the area campuses. Access requires a user to be active student, 教师, or staff—this is not a public (open) Wi-Fi capability. Below is a listing of available hotspots.
- Granite State College: complete, 40+ spaces
- Plymouth State University: complete, 65 spaces
- UNH-Manchester: complete, 40 spaces
- UNH-Law: complete, ~35 spaces (street parking)
- System Office, Concord: complete 50+ spaces
- Keene State College: TBD, 54岁的空间, campus in lockdown; we will light up this parking target when we get the green light to resume activities
- UNH-Durham: complete, Goss parking lot, 130 spaces
Plymouth Academic Support 服务 (PASS)
The professional staff will be available by appointment for virtual meetings. The Virtual PASS Office will be open for study skills and open lab tutoring from
- 4:30-8 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 9 a.m. 到3便士.m. 在周五
- 6-8 p.m. 周日
Additional times may be available by appointment. 联系 the Tutor Coordinator, 安吉里恰尔迪.
A zoom meeting room is available during the week by appointment.
请电子邮件 jlweber@mg摆脱网站.edu to schedule a Zoom consultation or to send in a draft for feedback.